PERSONAL DATA POLICY OF THE VRFORHEALTH.COM WEBSITE AND ITS SUB-DOMAINS
1. DATA CONTROLLER
VRforHealth, a U.S. corporation registered under the laws of the state of Delaware on 1/30/2020 under the n° 84-4425276, whose head office is located at 300 Delaware Avenue, Suite 210A, Wilmington 19801, represented by United States Corporation Agents, Inc.
2. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
2.1. General purpose
We process your Personal Data only to perform the services offered on our website and to manage your potential requests.
2.2. Details of purposes
Specifically, we process your personal data via our website for the following purposes:
- Reception, management and processing your requests, e-mails, information.
- Management, measuring and monitoring of the audience of our website.
3. LEGAL BASES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data are collected and processed on one of the following legal basis:
- In the legitimate interest of the company VRforHealth, to enable it to ensure the proper management of its website and to respond to your requests;
4. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
4.1 Categories of data processed
We collect and process the following personal data:
- Identification, function and contact data (surname, first name, e-mail address; title; function, company);
- Data relating to your browsing on our website (timestamp, users' IP address, technical data relating to the equipment and browser used by users, cookies);
- Data entered in the "contact" forms (free text field, date and time stamp and subject of the request, follow-up, action taken, statistics);
- Statistics on the audience of our website and about the use of the online services offered by VRforHealth.
4.2 Data sources
The sources of the data collected are the following :
- Users of our website.
4.3 Mandatory nature of data collection
The data collected (in particular cookies) during navigation for the measurement of the audience of our website and for marketing purposes are optional.
In any case, the mandatory nature of the information is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the fields concerned at the time of collection. In this case, we only collect personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described above are collected. In the absence of asterisk, the information requested is optional.
5. CATEGORIES OF PERSONS CONCERNED BY THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA
The persons concerned are:
- The users of our website;
6. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1 Categories of recipients
Depending on their respective needs, the following persons are recipients of some or all the data:
- VRforHealth employees responsible for publishing content, technical administration of the websites or processing requests received via contact forms;
- the personnel responsible for the security of VRforHealth's information systems;
- VRforHealth commercial Partners.
6.2 Transfer of personal data outside of the European Economic Area
The personal data collected may be transferred to the United States, to be processed where we have our registered office. VRforHealth undertakes to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of personal data to allow their transfer to the United States.
7. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected are stored only for the time required for fulfilling the purposes for which they have been collected and processed.
The data collected via online forms are stored for a maximum period of three years from their receipt. The personal data retention period can be extended by the same period if you contact us during the first 3 years.
The data collected for audience measurement and statistics concerning online services are stored in a format that does not allow the identification of individuals by their IP address, and include an identifier (relating to the cookie) which stored for a maximum period of thirteen months.
Personal data can be archived for a longer period if an applicable law requires or allows us to do so. Archiving means that your personal data cannot be used on a day-to-day operational basis and relies on a different authorization policies.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
All appropriate measures are taken to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent the data from being damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. To this end, we implement technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security appropriate to the risks.
9. RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights, within the limits of the legal provisions:
- right of access to your personal data processed upon request
- right of rectification : to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete ;
- right of erasure : to request to have your personal data erased ;
- right to limit one or more processing operations of your personal data, to restriction their processing
- right to modify and/or withdraw, at any time, your consents concerning the processing of your personal data based on your consent;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- right to the portability of your personal data: to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
- right to define general and/or specific guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data and the way in which you wish your rights to be exercised after his death.
It is possible to formulate any request to exercise your rights regarding your personal data by contacting us:
- by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail at the following address VRforHealth #215, 4347 W. Northwest Highway, Ste 130, Dallas, Texas 75220
If there is no reply within one month of your request, you can address it to the competent supervisory authority.
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tél : 01 53 73 22 22
Or by using this form : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/webform/adresser-une-plainte
This policy is intended to evolve and is therefore subject to change. In the event of minor modifications, the new policy will be put online on the site in the dedicated section. In the event of substantial modifications concerning, for example, purposes or recipients, you will be kept informed.